french manicure, french tip nails, french nails, french manicure designs, french tips, french manicure ideas, french tip, how to do a french manicure, diy french manicure, french nail, how to do french tips
French manicures are simple, classic staple. Unfortunately, they're a bit difficult to create freehand. But it's made simple with NailSnaps! All you need are a set of NailSnaps, scissors, and top coat.
- Start by cutting and separating out each NailSnaps wraps from the sheet (this isn't required but it makes the next step a little easier).
- Select a width that fits your nail, and cut an arch across the wrap.
- Place the wrap at the tip of your nail, where you want your French tip to start.
- File off the excess length with soft, downward strokes. Be gentle - filing too hard can pull the wrap off the edge.
- Apply a hefty coat of glossy top coat and be sure to cap your tips. And you're done!